Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13517 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,633 (19,475 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)