Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13553 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,560 (11,508 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)