Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11826 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,443 ($b12,199) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)