Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (38 minutes ago)