Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09615 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,173 (22,597 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)