Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21752 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,350 (6,207 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)