Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21944 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,338 (10,656 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨32,528 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)