Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22093 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,261 (10,233 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (34 minutes ago)