Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,555 (685,441 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)