Cost of living comparison between Omsk, Russia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,221 (руб 151,652) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)