Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23143 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,508 (6,517 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)