Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23537 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (8,488 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (25 minutes ago)