Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,564 (Php135,622) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)