Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03943 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,600 (40,591 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)