Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,710 (73,194 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)