Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,764 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)