Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,521 (¥314,019) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)