Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,150 (131,775 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)