Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,074 (127,033 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)