Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02849 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,166 (40,911₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)