Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,646 (75,207₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)