Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18239 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,752 (GH₵9,607) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)