Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,644 (¥211,101) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)