Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,209 ($3,788) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)