Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00844 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,654 (Shilling195,958) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)