Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,227 (Shilling358,122) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (42 minutes ago)