Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,189 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (16 minutes ago)