Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)