Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,322 (Mex$ 47,436) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)