Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,623 (руб 165,506) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)