Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,688 (R$ 6,350) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (38 minutes ago)