Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,123 (262,925 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (42 minutes ago)