Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,933 (363,639 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)