Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,855 (R$ 9,408) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)