Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 65% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 (375,518 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)