Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,771 (768,074 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)