Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (£3,472) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)