Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 (22,072 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)