Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 (20,360 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)