Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,819 (Mex$ 61,710) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)