Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,814 (﷼ 859) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (39 minutes ago)