Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,538 (руб 158,211) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)