Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,408 (165,753 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)