Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,261 (148,221 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)