Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,477 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)