Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,433 (¥317,187) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)