Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,250 (¥297,062) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (38 minutes ago)