Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,146 (¥278,322) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)