Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)