Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,976 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)