Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,975 ($2,212) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)