Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,915 (£1,682) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)