Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (£3,124) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)