Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,573 (AU$6,508) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)