Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,550 (AU$6,508) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (41 minutes ago)