Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,037 prices entered by 1,192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,772 ($7,138) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)