Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,433 (NZ$7,016) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)