Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,592 (NZ$4,422) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (24 minutes ago)