Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,897 (NZ$7,552) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)