Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,600 ($3,264) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)