Cost of living comparison between New Orleans, Louisiana, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,857 ($5,286) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)