Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12240 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,058 (Q24,981) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)