Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 84% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,984 (CHF 6,474) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)