Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,969 (CHF 3,371) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (43 minutes ago)