Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23983 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 (10,242 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)