Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24234 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,421 (9,990 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)