Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06748 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,117 (R 46,195) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)