Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09939 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,487 (35,081 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)