Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09452 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (22,488 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)