Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,208 (4,966TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (32 minutes ago)