Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,328 (17,067 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)