Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (9,752 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)