Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24327 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 (9,485 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)