Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23910 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (9,116 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)