Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (9,036 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (35 minutes ago)