Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24660 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,207 (17,061 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)