Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.528 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,861 (5,423 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)